Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Flowers are Blooming






(This was written to my RMC Old Putera yahoogroup.)

This morning, when i woke up, i looked outside my bedroom window.
Not many, i belief have my priviledge of having rare flowers blooming outside their windows, only once or twice a year.
Well it is the time of year when these flowers shows their full views and clouded the skinny and unpresentable trees that bore them.
I never did like the type of trees that were planted along my road,because they were skinny and did not provide much shade.
Somehow on count back, i have realised that, you cannot judge a tree by it's size of the trunk or bushy leaves, until you see the flowers!!

On looking back at my verbal diorhea in the last few days, i hope i have not been misjudged by the many as to my true intentions.
I know i have crossed the thin line and hit under the belt.
I know i have exposed and super-imposed certain personalities.
Like i said, i am only a mere mortal not devoid of sins.
To Forgive is Divine, as to Err is Human.
So i rest my case.
Please spend a few seconds to look out of your window and look at the flowers that are GOD send free of charge....with no strings attached.
Like i have said, I am truly Blessed.

OP Azudin O Fuad

No comments: