Thursday, July 09, 2009

Where have i been?

I just realised that i have been busy. My last posting was weeks ago.
Today is Thursday 9th of July.
I have been missing on my cycling routine and keeping empty promises to my cycling buddies.
It is not that i do not have the time, but more that i have other priorities.
Will try to write in with more substantial news and muses through with my second thoughts, which actually there are many looking at the daily happenings including the lastest No English..and also how Michael Jackson is buried?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Malas ke.... Nak jadi slow loris?

abd.samad said...

Pak Azudin,
Kalau lama dah tak cycle, nak start jadi malas, alasan kecil pun diambil untuk tak cycle. Kalau dah mula, pantang dengar jom cycle, bergegas pack thing and go :-)