Sunday, June 07, 2009

Saudara Muhammad Ary Ginanjar Agustian-














For those who are reading my blog and do not have any info on the ESQ Way 165 please excuse me for not giving a short info on it before posting the pictures and the write ups on the 3 days training at PICC Putrajaya which are meant for my ESQ Alumni.
I do not know how to load the pictures on the Alumni Communication Forum and the only choice for me to show the pictures is to load on to my blog.
Well Dr Ary Ginanjar Agustian is the guy who came out with this training methodology on the Islamic Guide to Developing the Emotional and Spiritual Quotient.
His training methodology has garnered more than 700,000 participants and it is gtowing every day.

I accidentally attended the First Training in Malaysia held at the Palace of the Golden Horses, Seri Kembangan on 6th to 8th April 2006.
It has definitely left an impact on my personal self and i am glad that the accidental chance to stumble upon this training then was the best that could have happened to me. I owe Saudara Razib and Jamal Nasir a lifetime gratitude.

It was then that i gave Pak Ary the name Muhammad Ary Ginanjar, because i told him that his stature needs to have our beloved Prophet's name up front.

Well today, on the last day of the biggest ESQ Training in Malaysia, Dr Muhammad Ary came out at the closing of the training in a Black Baju Melayu complete with Sampin Songket and Songkok.
He said that he wore the Baju Melayu at his own behest, to show that his affiliations with us here in Malaysia has already been imbued since Parameswara days....(i will write on Parameswara, my version some other time as opposed to Pak Ary's version!!!),...or rather he considers himself as one of us, which is obviously true brecause we are from the same rumpun or serumpun and our langguage too is the same...sometimes we can understand Indonesians better than Kelantanese!!!!

I have posted his pictures in Baju Melayu and also him together with his father and mother celebrating their wedding anniversary....i did not get what number...

Will keep on posting more pictures of the 3 days event

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luarbiasa! 5 and a half out of 6 screens is acceptable :-)