Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Morning Thoughts-12th June 2009






Pictures of Muhammad Ali Mahdi bin Anuar on his Second Born Day after 8th June 2009
Welcome to the World.






I did not managed to jot down last Friday morning thoughts due to some bad time management.
There are many things that i want to share but i need some time to put them into proper sentences.

This morning, i would like to share my thoughts on breast feeding.
I know everybody agrees that mother's milk is the best.
I also know that not many mother can match their thoughts with their deeds.
There are many valid excuses given.

Well this thought came to my mind last Monday,8th June when my niece delivered a 3.05kg boy at Pantai Medical Centre at about 1405 hrs, by Ceasarian method.

Muhammad Ali Mahdi bin Anuar came into the world with eyes wide open(see photos)to my niece Tahera Zahra binti Shorbaini Abdul Ghani/Zainun Othman Fuad.
This is my First Cucu menakan albeit not from my lineage...
Tahera was my second anak menakan to get married and the first,her elder sister Fatimahtul Zahra is due in August.

Our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him),managed to be breast feeded by his mother for a short period because she passed away soon after leaving him as an orphan.
As much as there were plenty of goat's milk and even camel's milk, it was destined that he was breastfed by his 'milking mother'.
I could not trace any write ups that says that he was given non humans milk.
Surely there must be a lesson here somewhere!!!!

During one of my 'one to one' occasions with Tun Dr Mahathir i did mentioned to him that the social ills of todays youth are attributed to cow's milk!.
He brushed me off and says that 'nak salah lembu pulak!!!!'
Well i told him that kalau salahkan mak pak mereka, nanti mereka marah, so better to marah kan lembu....
I even said that when i had susu lembu dulu, it was high quality milk powder, Dumex from Holland or New Zealand, whereas now it might be the cows from India or maybe China!!!!and hence the quality might be low..
I was equating this in jest with no substantive rationale!!!

And since i just did this connection with the examples by our beloved Prophet, i think there is a connection some where, where it attests to the superiority of mother's milk and hence placed all mothers as the determinant to ensure our ultimate ticket for entrance to Heaven, InsyaAllah.....

Just another Musings again.
Azudin O Fuad

No comments: