Monday, June 01, 2009

Another Fulfilling Umrah 23-31 May 2009


























Alhamdullillah and Allah hu Akbar

I am back intact from yet another fulfilling Umrah.
I truly attest to HIS Greatness and ONE ness and yes indeed HE is the Most Powerfull.
As Hajj means literally in Arabic 'to question Allah' i have indeed been questioning HIM in my own way.
As much as i knew that HE is powerfull, i also bear witness that indeed Allah Taala freely shows His power in Tanah Haram on the spot, so to say.
I will most probably write my experience in small doses, because i need to share my simple experience in a positive tone with my friends who are following my exploits here.
Suffice to say that on this second Umrah Allah has bestowed VVIP Treatment on me, because i managed 5 Umrah and Saaie and numerous tawaff after every prayers...
I was in perfect state of health 24 hrs a day and there was not even a moment when HE subjected me to any serious 'dugaan'...
It was as simple and easy as ABC..to me at least.....
I prayed mostly behind Raudah again in Madinah and had numerous chances asking for favours in my doa inside the small confine of Raudah with ease despite the crowd..
and likewise in Kaabah, i was within the saf 3 and 5 in my obligatory prayers time and even upgraded to first saf in front of Hijr Ismail and Pancuran Mas...exactly at the centre underneath the pancuran mas...
The temperature was chilly hot at max 42 and normal at 35 plus plus...and at night about 32 and above...
The floors outside the Masjidil Haram can cause instant blisters like telor mata lembu if you loose your slippers and decide to walk barefoot!!!!
However inside, the floors around Kaabah remains foot friendly....

Will write more cos i need to go to work tomorrow after a week's absence.

No comments: