Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Second Umrah-23-31 May 2009






Alhamdullillah and InsyaAllah,
I should board the 1520 flight from KLIA to Jedddah today.
My good friend Major Ramli Othman, the CEO of TH Travel, instructed his GM to hand deliver my passport and visa plus the air tickets to me last night at home.
Somehow they managed to process the whole thing and that is why i am going on my second Umrah today.
Ramli too will be on the same flight and and he is still on a mision to negotiate the atrocious new rates for the accomodation package during this year's Hajj. I am just going to 'tumpang' his room and a little bit of his priviledges.I only paid for my air fares.
Most probably i will spend about 2 days in Madinah and then off to Makkah.

I am blessed that since my first Umrah last month, my life has been fast paced and according to another good friend of mine Mazlan Omar, i am too fast for him!!
Actually, i am being blessed and my life has truly taken an accelerated change.
Alhamdullillah.

Well, i told him that it was not so, and that it is only now, nearing my 53rd year on earth that i am just somewhere near, within his sight and that all these years, i have been in the shadow of my own doing.

I know a few others like Charlie Yeo who thought that how come, only now,that he sees me in a sort of 'top form'....

Well that goes to show that in as much as we were friends there are many things that we do not know about each other.
It is only now that we are seeing each other more often than last time, and the best part is that we are discovering that it is a good thing.


I hope i will have another fulfilling Umrah like the previous one and my wish and doa is the same as the last one....no additional request....

I will SHARE my experience once i come back next Sunday.

2 comments:

Aliff said...

Salam,
Semoga Pak Azudin selamat pergi dan pulang.

Malam Jumaat lepas, Aliff tak perasan sebenarnya esoknya (23/05/09)tarikh umrah kedua . (Kepala serabut dengan kerja dan hal lain).

Tak sabar tunggu Pak Azudin balik untuk dengar cerita dan berbasikal semula.

Harap-harap sebelum umur 30 saya dapat pergi umrah.

Zubair Sadiq said...

If you have some Time, you may Contact me at 00966556678333 ( Zubair Sadiq , Saudi Arabia ) Hajj & Umrah Consultant. Al Yamama Umrah Co.
I wanna have a Cup of Tea with you.