Monday, January 26, 2009

Cycling again after a long break








Sunday PMR was historic for me.

What was supposed to be a short ride round the block turned out otherwise.
My wife managed to cycle 25 km after laying off cycling for about a year due to her Big C and subsequent treatments.

Alhamdullillah, she is on the road back to normality.
Luckily i had Dr Tengku Mohamed and family accompanying us, and that i think made the difference...
And she did not show any sign of fatigue after the ride and even managed to go out shopping after that.
We even had guest at night and she only managed to get into bed at midnight.

I thank Allah Almighty that my life's routine is coming back to normal.
She even hinted that she might even ride together with my PERs gang together with her oncologist Prof Fuad.

Well she is one determined lady.

4 comments:

Berisman said...

Dear Azudin,
I am glad that you and your family had a great ride yesterday and to know that your wife is back to normal.Alhamdulilah:-)

-Adib

aofuad said...

Pak Adib,
Yes, Alhamdullillah.
I was surprised that she could cover that distance.
She is keen to cycle regularly.

KotaStar said...

Syukur.
Do take care though. Unable to blog because modemwas down. Back again .Story will follow very soon after the latest story today.
Seronok juga kalau boleh ikut ke Serbak Bernam in March.

aofuad said...

Pak Non,
You are most welcomed to join us in March.
I was thinking of staying overnight and watch the fireflies there.