Friday, May 15, 2020

A year after last Ramadan(Delayed)

I just managed to finally open my blog. Ramadan 2020.
Now I'm trying how to edit and post my posting.
This posting was written after my wife passed away in early 2012.
It's outdated.But that's how I felt then.
I did not finish what I wanted to write.

 For obvious reason, I have been dormant here on my blog.
It's coming to a year now.
It is more than six months since my better half left me on Jan 12.
My last posting was on her supposed to be 56th birthday.

 Obviously my life have changed sinced she passed away. I am still trying very hard to adjust. There are too many things that I wanted to record on my blog, but I just could not get the mood to do it.
Today after a week of fasting, and after more than a week of jet lag, my two weeks trip to UK for my docdoter's graduation at Leicester...I somehow got the mood to scribble this.
 I am sure the few friends that I have,that reads my Musings, will be happy to see me getting back on line. I have scribbled a bit on Facebook , but it is not the same as in a blog.
 I have faded away from my last employment, and I have not set foot to the office since Sept last year.
 I believed they have terminated my service, of which I have no regrets. There were a few unhealthy developments, and I decided that I do not want to be in cohorts with the few Idiots that wanted to get my skin. I pity the Association, that I had served for more than a decade, to have these kind of Idiots in the midst. Maybe it is fated that it is such and these low down Idiots , do not have the moral standing to realize that they are so . I liken it to the present political scenario in the country. I was advised to defend myself, even getting legal advise, but I decided otherwise, because, to me it is very idiotic if I entertain these idiots. The mere mention of their names makes me puke...their conduct do not befit the training that they received at my Alma mater.
So I just fade away, much to their expectation.
Anyway, I am allergic to Idiots and Fools.
 Being unemployed gave me much time to ponder, and less money to spend. But I am none the worst.
 Alhamdullilah with all the happenings, my health is in the best that can be, and I have found new friends in my time of needs.
My cycling buddies in the Putrajaya Urban Riders or PURs,have kept me on the saddle. My neighbors in Presint 16, especially my Surau friends have given me much spiritual lifts, especially my two young Imams, who phoned me when they see me being absent from the Surau. I am indebted forever to them, during my late wife's demise, where they conducted all the rituals without troubling me....I was beside her body all the time till she was buried. The 7 days Tahlil session was conducted at the Surau.

Well I managed to scribble till that.
Now on 15May 2020, I managed to sign in...whilst waiting for Fajar prayers.
It's been a long long time.

1 comment:

Azudin O Fuad said...

Yeaa.. I'm back. Alhamdullilah.