Saturday, January 06, 2007

My First Ride of The Year-Cycling

After starting the year with my driving up to the East coast , this morning i managed to cycle around Putrajaya with an old classmate of mine and his son from Melor, Kota Baru(He's here to enrol his son in an Institute in Bangi tomorrow) together with his big brother and sis in law and another cousin..
I managed about 20km plus....
No sweat really and could not cycle at a faster speed because this old classmate of mine was a bit tired from his long drive yesterday, and had to pace himself so that he does not burnt out.
Being a doctor, i guessed he knew what he was doing. Hence i was cycling at a slow pace and thus, it did not really burn out my calories as i had wanted to.

Maybe tonight i might ride again...
One of the things that i wanted to do this year is to seriously reduce my weight, and the only solution is to exercise and cycling seems to be the most appropriate means..
I embarked on this rekindled love of cycling last year....
Well, that is another long story maybe i might reproduce it again later..

No comments: