Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did i pass the Puasa?

In a few days time, the month long puasa will end, and the old routine will continue.
Life will be normal again.
My puasa has been quite a normal routine one, not much challenges.
I am truly blessed, Alhamdullillah.

But there are many others who have more challenges during the fasting month.
Definitely, those that has to work in the field away from the air-conditioned office, like the Traffic policemen,soldiers,pasar malam, construction,.. etc..etc..has a more challenging puasa than me.
I should know because in my previous career, i was subjected to such conditions..
Maybe they get more marks for their extra challenges.
I am not sure about mine.
Did i pass this puasa with just enough points or....?
I hope so....

Anyway, this Sunday, i will be celebrating Raya back in Sungai Patani with my family at my sisters house, because my mother is there.

I have not been celebrating Raya back there for the last few years, with good reasons..
This year i do not have a valid reasons, not to be with my mother and siblings back home.
I will take a slow drive this Saturday, very early in the morning.
To the few readers that drop in, i would like to wish you a Safe and Memorable Raya.

No comments: