Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alhamdullillah-She's back on the move

Alhamdullillah, my life's routine is returning to normal.
After nearly a year of readjusting, my wife is on the move again.
She joins me on the weekends on my rides in Putrajaya together with my Putrajaya Easy Riders....and she does it admirably...coping with the 20 over kms travelled...no cramps..thus far...
She is also attending public functions such as weddings and gatherings...
She even went to see Upin and Ipin at the Putrajaya Cineplex...her first movie show after nearly 20 over years..since we got married to be exact...
She is keen to get a road bike so that she can cycle longer distance...and also because it is lighter....
I have to get one assemble soon, maybe not exactly a road bike but a tourer bike with road bike frame...

















3 comments:

ARZ said...

OP Azudin,

I'm happy for you, for your wife and family.

I thot a bike with front suspension would be suitable for her, at least can absorb some of the vibrations.

While the hybrid can go faster, may be a little stiff on the handle.

Just a thought

Afrezal Karim said...

congrats.. tumpang gembira.. lawa gambar2 yang diambil.. salam ziarah :)

Kak Teh said...

Alhamdulillah. Tolong kirim salam kat dia. Lama sungguh tak jumpa.